2021-2022 Gorham Comprehensive Plan Update
- Executive Summary
- Volume I - includes the Plan (47 pages) , Reference maps (19 pages), Appendix A - EAF Part 1, and Appendix B Existing Conditions Analysis (27 pages)
- Volume II - includes Appendices C through F including documentation of community survey and other input (60 pages) and the 2005 Farmland, Open Space, and Resources Conservation Plan (130 pages)
- Comment form please provide comments by May 1, 2023 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- September 2022 Comment Form
- revised Community Vision
- Land Use & Community Facilities Plan narrative
- Land Use Plan map-town wide view
- Land Use Plan map-Crystal Beach detail
- Land Use Plan map-Lake-to-Lake Road detail
- Highly Rated Conservation Properties Map - based on 2005 Farmland, Open Space and Resource Protection Plan
- Potential Conservation Parcels Map
- Water Master Plan Capital Projects
- Implementation Matrix @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
This page will display comment form, meeting materials, and Plan components as they are available.
Materials for March 2022 Community Focus Groups
Draft Town of Gorham Community Vision Click here
Draft Town of Gorham Future Land Use Plan - detail view Click here
Draft Town of Gorham Future Land use Plan - town-wide view Click here
Draft Town of Gorham Potential Conservation Parcels Click here
Summary of Existing Zoning and Land Development Regulations Click here
Meeting link for Virtual Meeting March 22, 2022 from 5 to 7 pm
Materials for August 31, 2021 Open House
Existing Conditions - this document summarizes existing natural and built environment features and summarizes previous planning studies, town regulations. and demographic trends
Existing Conditions maps - 17 maps including natural features, OC agricultural district, community facilities, existing land use and zoning, and selected maps from 2005 Farmland, Open Space, and Resource Protection Plan and Access Management Plan.
Narrative Summary of Community Survey Results - the community survey was open from mid-May to mid August. This document summarizes the 117 survey responses received. A revised summary of 144 responses received before the survey closed on September 22, 2021 will be posted shortly.
survey results-this document provides charts, percents, and written comments.
The Comprehensive Plan Update will include the following additional elements:
Focus Group Report
Land Use and Community Facility Plan
Consolidated Plan and EAF