How do I request a custom map?
Please use the custom map request form to explain the details of your map request. You may also call 585-396-8856.Custom Map Request Form

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for a GIS data request?
2. How do I request a custom map?
3. Does the County's Information Technology department provide IT support to residents?
4. I'm having trouble with the online OnCor property mapping system. Who do I call?
5. My GPS got a an address wrong. Is there somebody out there who can correct it?